GDPR-PRIVACY STATEMENT --- January 11th, 2020
What data do we collect?
ProSoundz collects the following data:
- Phone Number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ProSoundz with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
How will we use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with new product releases / services, when they become available.
When ProSoundz processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- We securely stores your data via Private Server
- We will keep your personal information until your account has been removed from our server via request.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ProSoundz from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ProSoundz Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
ProSoundz would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ProSoundz for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ProSoundz correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ProSoundz to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ProSoundz erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ProSoundz restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ProSoundz’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ProSoundz transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ProSoundz uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ProSoundz uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ProSoundz sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
or Viw Social media